Apache Spot 1.0 is the latest release. The current version is Apache Spot 1.0
Apache Spot Source Code Management
If you are interested in working with the newest under-development code or contributing to Apache Spot development, you can also check out the master branch from GITHUB by typing:
git clone https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot.git
- Download the tarball.
- Decompress the tarball. Instruction: tar -zxvf apache-spot-1.0-incubating.tar.gz
- Change directory. Instruction: cd apache-spot-1.0-incubator
For more instructions about how to install each module please read below instructions.
- You should see the content of the folder
- Decompressed tarball content should be the same with the content located in:
- To install the properly component please follow this guide:
Spot-ingest, Spot-setup, Spot UI and Spot-OA have specific requirements to install manually.
- Spot-ML is the only component to build the binary files using sbt assembly commands.
Please follows these instructions.